Hi Sandy

Unfortunately you can not add it to the rotor. The only option is the negative
for the whole screen, that is, you can not have it such that it doesn't effect
images. BTW this option isn't even available on the Mac, it's the negative or
nothing. Finally, I doubt that it would make any difference to the battery
life. The screen would have to have something like a back light with local
dimming.

Sorry for such a negative post :)

Garth

www.iblindtech.com