  From: Sandy Finley
  To: VIAPHONE
  Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 06:11 PM
  Subject: Verbatim directions: i h ave some questions

  Thanks to the person who put the directions up for the Verbatim. I have a
couple of questions about the information provided below.

  You said,

  "row3: capslock, asdfghjkl; shilf lcolon, comma, shift fo couble quote row 4
shilt, azcvcnm, (less than with shift) .

  Can you please explain?  Either there are a lot of typos there or I am
missing something.(

  Later you say, "greater than slash, up arrow, shift key smaller bottom left
delete key, (deletes the characters in front of where the cursor is) and
alternatively the backspace on the right deletes behind the cursor.

  I don't understand where you are saying the delete kay is. Backspace I got.
Where is delete?

  Sandy