Hi Garth,
As for pod cruncher, it's fully vo accessible.  Obviously a plus.
Beyond that I can't really offer much opinion or comparison, since I
am not an experienced podcast subscriber, as evidenced by the start of
this thread.  :)  I will give the two catchers you mentioned a look
though to see what else is out there.

Your site/podcast is a fantastic resource.  I wish I'd found such a
thing as a newby.  :)  But then again, old dogs can learn new tricks
too.

Thanks again,
AJ