thanks

From: Chuck Dean
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 9:38 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Cc: mikeam...@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: mobile banking question

Yes, the Wells Fargo app is free and accessible.
If you are an online banker this app will allow you to check your statements,
move money, pay bills and find ATMs.

I have not tried to deposit checks with this app, but I have tried it with the
Chase app, It is not very successful.

A word of caution: Do not use financial apps on non secure wi fi networks.It is
possible for others to retrieve your information. Only bank on networks you
totally trust!

Chuck