From: James Lockwood
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 10:06 AM
Subject: request for a timer app

ok. i am producing this radio show podcasts. i want it to last around 15:30
minutes. but i am finding that i run over the time as i am speeking into my
microphone. i need an app that allows you to time yourself and read the time
out loud. talking timer is not good enough i have used it. it only allows
you to have each minute or every five minutes read aloud. i need to be able
to predetermine the time the program anounces the remaining time. for
instance for a 15:30 minute show i would like it to read fifteen minute
remaining at 15:00 thirty seconds into the show. by this time my intro
should be over. from then on i want the program to read out the time every 3
and a half minutes. so it will again anounce the time remaining at 11:30 and
again at 8 minutes and again at 430 and again at 1 minute remaining. there
might not be an app for this and if not i will have to create a sound file
consisting of silence and me reading off the time myself. but if there is a
timer app which allows you to predetermine the intervols in which the time
is read aloud and that intervols can be variable in that it does not always
need to be the same throughout the period of time being measured, if that
makes any sence, then let me know of the apps name. any programers out there
i would be willing to pay quite a bit of money for such an app. oh, and my
podcasts will soon be on itunes and it will be called the lockwood report or
jim lockwood show. soon there will be a website at my address of
jimlockwoodshow.com and the show deals with politics from a conservative
viewpoint.

have a great day and thanks for reading, if you get this far

jim