press up and down arrows together to activate quicknav. Hopefully,
this should work.

Sharonda

On 7/25/12, Can Kırca <c...@ceviribilim.net> wrote:
> Hello friends,
>

> I bought my RII keyboard, it has touch area. I'm trying to activate quick
> navigations key with presseing left and right arrow keys at the same time,
> but it did not work.
>
> when I press command+function+space, the VoiceOver says: quick navigation
> keys off.
>
> what shall i do?
>
> there are 2 function keys, they are edge of the space.
>

> Regards.

Sharonda Greenlaw
President (Phoenix Chapter)
National Federation of the Blind
Come, read and take a journey with me at
www.WorldOfShariG.blogspot.com
or find me here:
http:\\shari_greenlaw.livejournal.com
Skype: sharonda2004
Twitter: shari_rocks
Facebook: facebook.com/TheSharondaWhiteGreenlaw