So, what is the job profile, the actual work the incumbent is supposed to
perform? Salary does matter, even though people should not work only for the
pay. How much is it?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: VaShaun Jones
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Cc: macvoiceo...@freelists.org macvoiceo...@freelists.org
  Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 3:41 PM
  Subject: Are you or someone you know looking for a job in accessible Mac
teaching, sales or support?

  ABOUT THE POSITION...

  What You'll be Working On:
  You will be providing practical solutions to our national marketing of
educators salesforce, Collaborating on ways to bring our message of hope and
empowerment to the clients Utilizing Apples' assistive technology, Email
marketing systems and Dashboards.

  WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR…

  Who we DO want:
  People passionate about creating great user experiences. Someone who knows
what it takes to not only get the job done but to get it done with excellence.
Someone who can balance perfection and production. Someone who is a sponge,
able to bring something to the table but also a quick learner. Creative
thinkers who are very focused on the users experience and can take existing
tools and suggest creative ways to use them to further marketing initiatives. A
flexible person who is able to turn on a dime.

  Skills/Requirements
  Must Have 1+ years outside sales experience preferably in the educational
market

  **If you are not already, you must be willing to commit to becoming an
accomplished expert in D.OE. contracts and sales  in 30 to 60 days.**

  Who we DON'T want applying:
  Someone just looking for a j-o-b. Who will just punch a clock and give the
bare minimum to get a paycheck. Those who love Silos. We operate in a team
environment and collaborate on a daily basis. If you want to work by yourself,
go play solitaire.

  No Toadstools
  Pushing the limits of technology is a part of the average work day. That
means we expect our team members to push the envelope on their own skills as
well. If you aren’t growing, you’re planting roots into your chair as the light
from your screen transforms you into a toadstool… and well, who would want
that!?

  WHO WE ARE…

  We Really Believe in This Stuff
  Everyday we get to be a part of something bigger than ourselves. Providing
hope to those who need it. Getting our message out there. Teaching clients how
to master assistive technology and become employed. Showing leaders in business
how to grow, serve and lead their company. Encouraging people to transition
from their monthly social security to their dream job. It's why we do what we
do. Work that changes lives, work that gives hope.

  Work in Your Strengths
  Our goal is to help position each team member in a role that plays to their
strengths, that sets them up to shine...to win. Know yourself well enough to
know what you do well, and just as importantly, what you don't.

  Win or Lose as a Team
  Our team openly collaborates to create remarkable user experiences that
positively impacts lives. Everyone on the team is responsible for bringing new
ideas, perspectives and solutions to the table. Starting with day one, we want
your voice as part of the conversation. Collaboration does not equal
positioning and pushing others off the ladder. Rather, collaboration has the
ability to benefit your paycheck. As part of a competitive compensation
package, we include a share of the business we do monthly. Our aim is to serve
each other, and our customers well.

  Have a Life
  Life is important, and we want you to have one (feel free to add that to the
list of employee benefits)! That’s why we work 8-hour days with very few late
nights. If normal is having to miss family events, pulling teeth to get time
off and feeling like you have to choose between work or your family then we
would not be serving you well.

  For more information please contact the firms President using the information
below.

  VaShaun Jones
  . President .
  Fedora Outlier LLC