From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Stacey Robinson
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 6:08 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Apple blueTooth keyboard questionHi all,

I've paired my apple BlueTooth keyboard with my white macbook, but didn't
like that so removed it. Now, when I pair with my iPhone it calls the
keyboard admins keyboard. How can I change the name of the keyboard to Apple
BlueTooth keyboard?
Thanks,
STACEY ROBINSON AND GEB DOG CHESLEY
stacey...@bellsouth.net