So how might I need to hjave the settings to use it??

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 7:28 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: navigon

Hello. Actually if you have your profile set to either car or pedestrian
with voice, you can get turn by turn directions which are appropriate to
that type of route. I just used Navigon earlier this week on a pedestrian
route and it worked perfectly. I have not had the same troubles that others
have had with it. For example, Richard Turner on this list cannot use
Navigon where he is because the maps are completely inaccurate. This is a
serious flaw in the map data. However if that part is okay where you are,
Navigon is really a good app with a lot of features.

--

Raul A. Gallegos

Sent from my brain

http://www.raulgallegos.com