From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Johnna Simmons
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2015 8:06 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Sounds when taking picture with an iPhone 5C

Sent from my iPhonehello all I am in need of assistance with the sound of using
my camera on my phone I have an iPhone 5C and when I am using apps such as camp
find and Omoko be when I take a picture the camera I'm no longer makes that
clicking sound when the picture is taken any help would be appreciatedidevices