From: M. Taylor [mailto:mk...@ucla.edu]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:09 AM
To: 'viphone@googlegroups.com'
Subject: A Question About Moving Photos from the Camera Roll to Any Other
Album on the same Device Without Using A Computer

Hello Everyone,

As the subject line indicates, I would like to know if there is a way to
actually move, not merely tag, a photo from the iOS's device Camera Roll to
an album on that same device without having to use either a computer, the
cloud, email, or any other external resource.

I conducted several tests and conducted many Google searches but cannot find
an answer to this question.

The best that I have been able to accomplish, so far anyway, is to merely
tag a message so it appears in a different album.  The problem, as you may
expect, is that when I delete the photo from the Camera Roll, it also gets
deleted from any albums.

There must be a way to accomplish this as I have no doubt that there must be
thousands of people who use iOS devices without benefit of an external
resource, as it were.

In fact, this problem was first posed to me by an acquaintance who only has
an iPhone 6 Plus.

Any feedback on this will be greatly appreciated.

Mark