Hi Michelle ,
You may have missed the update this morning.
To check for updates, double tap on the app store icon, and on the
bottomthere are 5 buttons, the one on the right is updates. double tap on
this and yo will be given a list of all apps that have updates ready to
install.
In the upper right corner there will be a button that says Update all. Or
you can open each update and do each one manually.
Either way, voice over will ask you for your user I D and password. The I D
should already be inserted.

Chuck