Hi,

I have the Edge and it is a very nice ear piece. The battery life is quite a
bit longer than the legend. Although once in a while it needs to be placed
in a battery charge case for a boost. Also it is really small and light
compared to the Legend and the little loop that will hold it on to your ear
in addition to the little rubber part that goes in to your ear makes it
difficult to place it on to the battery booster case for the extended
battery life. Or so the sighted assistance informed me.

We still have not figured out how to get the Legend working again. I am
hoping she did not bend it too far and break it in a way that it is staying
muted permanently or something. I am trying to run it down to dead so I can
charge it all over again and hopefully reset it because I could not reset it
to factory settings any other way, Sad Face! Another nice thing about the
Edge is the Plantronics Hub app that lets me see settings and time remaining
and send a beep to find my headset, Smile!