The Bible Gateway still is a bit clunky to me when it comes to actually getting verses up quickly ... but I confess I don't know or use it as often as the YouVersion.

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nicki keck" <jesusgir...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2015 12:06 PM
Subject: RE: uVersion bible app?

I guess I need to play with Bible gateway more. I found it a bit cluttered for my taste, and if you wanted to browse the bible books instead of doing a search, I found that difficult. I haven't messed with it in a while, so I don't remember all the problems I had doing it, but I know it didn't seem very easy at the time.