From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Richard Turner
Sent: Thursday, 22 January 2015 9:54 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Voice Dream Writer Review and Description

You do not have to worry about closing a document before doing something else.
In fact, you can't close a document. You simply open another one or create a
new one.
Your edits are automatically saved.
HTH,
Richard

        Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with
it.

        Jane Wagner, from In Search of Intelligent Life in the Universe

        Sent from my iPhone 5S

On Jan 22, 2015, at 2:57 AM, carol.pearso...@googlemail.com