Can we use page up and page down keys to scroll between  the large
 Text area?
-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: 28 July 2012 06:07
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Best Keyboard for Apple TV

Hello there. Just a slight correction to Daniels message that you cannot use
the keyboard. In fact you can, all you have to do is have which ever
keyboard you want pared your iPhone. You also need apples remote app. If you
have your keyboard on and you launch the app, when you come to a keyboard
area in the AppleTV, you can use your Apple keyboard to type in stuff. Note
that when I say Apple keyboard, I am referring to which ever keyboard you
have paired with your iPhone. I am not talking about the specific Apple
keyboard itself. I have used the stowaway keyboard, the our IAI keyboard,
and a few others.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Sent from my brain

On Jul 27, 2012, at 7:08 PM, VaShaun Jones <vashaun.jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey I want to type information in my Apple Tv's interface as fast as
possible. What are the keyboards you guys use to do this fast?