  From: Devin Prater
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 9:12 PM
  Subject: Re: info on firmware 8.1.3

  PT, but how did you copy the links and headings into the email?

  Sent from my iPhone

  On Jan 27, 2015, at 6:15 PM, Charles Rivard <wee1s...@fidnet.com> wrote:

    Rather than letting people know that I am downloading, and rather than
giving a link to info on it, the following info is taken from

    www.applevis.com

    Go there, or read further here:

    Apple has today released iOS 8.1.3 to the public.

    According to MacRumors, iOS 8.1.3 fixes include a fix for an issue that
prevented some users from entering their Apple ID passwords for Messages and
FaceTime, a bug that caused Spotlight to stop displaying app results, and a
problem that prevented multitasking gestures from working on the iPad.

    iOS 8.1.3 also reduces the amount of storage space required to perform an
iOS update and adds new configuration options for education standardized
testing.

    As iOS 8.1.3 was not seeded to developers prior to its public release, we
currently have no information as to whether it contains any accessibility
improvements for blind or low vision users. If you notice any accessibility
changes in iOS 8.1.3, please do let us know in the comments. We can't test
every app or situation, so we value your help in spotting potential problems.
Please also remember to continue to report bugs to accessibil...@apple.com.

    iOS 8.1.3 is available via Over-the-Air Update (Settings> General> Software
Update) or via iTunes.

    ---
    Be positive!  When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're
finished, you! really! are! finished!