Double tapping on the "add new location" does nothing. There is no search button or field into which I can type. In short, the "add new location" button does not function. Anyone have suggestions?

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Wren Langley" <wrenlang...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 11:54 AM
Subject: Re: My apologies, I figured out how to how to add the location for W DT weather radio

Hi, I am sorry for the late reply, but I just found your message. When you first open the app you will see your current location then if you flip to the right you will see the next location if you added one the next I think is maps and then something else oh purchase lightning and then add location this is done by continuing to flip to the right there also I believe two other buttons which are share and settings. Double tap the ad locations button, then there is a search button, and you can type in here whatever location you want by typing in the name of the location or your ZIP Code. I need the ZIP Code of the location you want. After you add the location and go back to your main screen you will find a select button that is near your first location which would be your current location. Press by double tapping the select button it will show the new location you just added there is also a save button after you add the location. You should be told that you added the location successfully once you save it then after that you hit the select button on your main screen and your new location will show up. Please let me know how you make out just double ta

Sent from my iPhone