  From: Wren Langley
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2015 4:15 AM
  Subject: Re: Introducing Voice Dream Writer

  Hi Richard, and hi to all if this goes to the whole list, Richard could you
please send the subscribe link to the Voice Dream writer list. I have a
question about it. I ran the voice stream update, and then I went into voice
stream writer and selected the voice or actually I got a message that said no
available voice I had to then reselect James is this supposed to happen anyways
could you please send the subscribe link

  Sent from my iPhone