I am able to switch to my music and search for a song that I want to
delete from my main playlist, but 12.1 is definitely several steps
backward as far as accessible and usable go. I have even tried hitting
F6 to switch between parts of the window but get little if any
feedback when trying to move between those parts. Also, I tried to
activate the show menus button thinking the menu bar would then
appear, but nothing seems to have happened.

Wayne

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt
My websites: