Hi, thanks for this continued advice! …
I've  got the iPhone right now… And although my contacts are fine on both
devices now, (iPhone and iPad), my iPad calendar is still a mess. Although I
deleted all the extra entries from my iPhone calendar, they don't seem to have
deleted from my iPad calendar even though it's been 24 hours. Although ones
I've added have worked. I have backed up too, to see if that has made a
difference, but it has not. Contrary to what we thought, do I need to go onto
the iPad and delete all the duplicates?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone