My situation is different, because I'm using JAWS 15 and iTunes 12.1.3.

You are in the right place.

Below, I paste what my exploration shows.  I hope this gives an idea of the
layout that you're apparently not able to see with your setup:

Remove
iPhone (Charles_Rivard's_verizon_ iPhone)

Associated January 15, 2013
Remove
iPhone (Charles_Rivard's_verizon_ iPhone)

Associated February 10, 2015
Remove
Windows PC (D4FY50L1)

Associated September 9, 2014
Done

The first was my iPhone 5, the second is my iPhone6, and the third is my laptop
computer.  So, I'm figuring that if you're seeing two remove buttons, the first
is your current iPhone and the second is your computer.  When you get your
phone next week, that phone will become the top remove button once authorized.

you! really! are! finished!