Once you do know the spelling, problem solved. Alerting you to it is constructive criticism only.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Pinky" <pink...@abe.midco.net>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 11:13 AM
Subject: RE: iTunes and latest version of Window Eyes

Charles,
Please remember that there are a lot of us using screen readers that are very hard of hearing like myself. We don't always hear everything that our screen reader's announce those slight differences in sounds. So please think about it next time you hear something that is not spelled correctly that it might be someone with a severe hearing impairment. Also remember there are people with dramatic brain injuries, stroke victims, and a number of other disabilities that could keep them from spelling correctly. Also there are some of us that with our being severely hard of hearing all our lives that we could never hear the correct spelling of words so our spelling is not very good due to not being able to hear words correctly.

Ed