From: Woody Anna Dresner
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2015 4:21 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: my iPhone book is out

Hello,

The iOS 8 edition of my book Getting Started with the iPhone is now available
from National Braille Press. This book is designed to help people new to the
iPhone learn to use it. It also includes information on how iTunes 12 works and
how to get the content you want onto your phone. To learn more, visit
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/IPHONE-IOS8.html

Best,
Anna