Not that I know of, but it seems like something you could build in Workflow
pretty easily. I haven't tried this, but here are the actions I'd use:

1. Text Input, asking for the interval at which to speak. Set this to accept
numbers.
2. Set variable, to store the number. Call the variable "interval" or something
else meaningful.
3. Set variable, to store the total time. Call it "totalTime", and set it to 0.
4. Repeat, setting it to loop a huge amount of times, like 1,000.
5. In the loop, use a Wait action, telling it to wait Interval seconds.
6. A Math action, to add interval to totalTime and set the result to totalTime.
7. A Speak Text action, that speak something like "[totalTime] minutes elapsed."

That should do it, and so long as you keep it open while you're doing what you
want timed, it should work just fine.
> On Mar 16, 2015, at 11:56 AM, Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I'm looking for an app that can be set to announce elapsed time at
> user defined intervals. For example, while running on the treadmill I
> would like to have an app that would announce the elapsed time every
> five minutes. I know there is a stop watch function already on the
> iPhone, but I would like to not have to touch the phone to hear the
> elapsed time.
>
> Is there such an app?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Kimber