From: Dean Martineau
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2015 7:31 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: gestures for standard phone use

How does one close an app from the app switcher if one does not use VoiceOver?

More generally, has anybody created, or does anybody know of, a list of
gestures for standard phone operation, similar to lists one can find for
Voiceover use? I have a wife to train!

And perhaps studying the standard phone manual will be the best approach; I’m
just seeking shortcuts if they exist.