From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Craig Werner
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2015 7:07 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: More on the NPR One App

Hello, Keith and Alan.

I have been playing with NPR One on and off for perhaps a month.  It's
quite accessible although I cannot find the "
Share" button from within each news story.  When the heading on the
screen changes from "History" to "Coming Up," Voiceover does not
announce the change, but, of course, one can detect it by flicking on
the screen.  If a user marks an item as "Interesting," VoiceOver does
not announce "selected" or "marked."  I suggest reading the NPR One
FAQ, available on the NPR site.  Feedback is solicited, and one can
send a note from within the app or by using the general "Contact Us"
form on the NPR site by drilling down through the various combo boxes
until the form for the NPR One app is reached.  I have sent a couple
of emails to NPR, and I have received replies that the messges will be
responded to; but after perhaps three weeks of waiting, no joy.
Emails seem to be treated by NPR as strictly feedback; that is, one
should not expect replies.

Craig