Hi. It seems that whenever the landscape mode is active for braille screen input, I have to hold the phone opposite of what it says. In other words, it says, home button to the left, but the home button is to the right, and vice versa. Also, the dots for the writing in braille seem to be pretty low on the screen, maybe I'm just not used to the braille input, which I'm not, i just turned it on last week. But with the weird landscape thing, I don't know why voiceover thinks the home button is the opposite of what I'm holding the phone. I have to reverse my braille letters, like a slate. I feel kind of dumb, really. i'm probably making it more complicated, but so far it's taking me much longer to type in braille than print, usually it's the reverse.

help? Thanks, Dave