From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Neal Ewers
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 5:08 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: The best app for playing music from dropbox.

Hi Annie, you can play files directly from DropBox, but I'm guessing you want
some way to organize them in different ways and making the playing of them
easier. I don't know of anything, but I just wanted people on the list to know
that you could play them directly in DropBox. I'll see what I can find and
perhaps others will have some information.

Neal