I would appreciate it if someone could respond to me OffList with the following information.

I'm interested in the "steps" on how to install & download "Alex" for use on an Apple iPhone 6. I don't recall if this was asked before, but if it was, it is the primary reason why I would like it sent OffList unless other ListMembers are interested. Then, posting the "steps" would be just fine OnList.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated