Heere's another way to enjoy the March madness and with your friends, too.

----- Original Message ----- From: Terrill Thompson
To: Terrill Thompson
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2015 5:35 PM
Subject: Accessible March Madness 2015

Hi All,

I'm sending this message to everyone who has signed up to access the Accessible NCAA Tournament pool in the past. For those who haven't already figured it out, the site is once again live and ready for another year of March Madness. If you'd like to fill out a tournament bracket, you have until Thursday morning to do so before the tournament tips off. The website is here:
http://terrillthompson.com/ncaa

Select "Pool" from the navigation menu to access the tournament pool. The same email and password that you used in the past will continue to work. There's a link on the login form to reset your password if you've forgotten yours.

New this year: I've created an email-based discussion list to facilitate communication between participants. Typically I send out short summaries at the end of each round - this year I'll do that through the list so we can all talk hoops if desired and congratulate that person who psychically picks the greatest upset of all time (i.e., anyone who beats Kentucky). I'm not comfortable signing you all up without permission though (there are over a hundred of you bcc'd on this email), so if you'd like to subscribe to the list, you can do that here:

Admittedly, mailman doesn't have the most accessible or usable of front-end web interfaces, so if you find that page confusing feel free to just reply to this email to express interest and I'll sign you up.

Also, one final request: I'm conducting a survey in an effort to quantify the level of interest in sports among people with disabilities. My hope is to use this information to help build a business case to motivate other sports sites to improve their accessibility. It's a fairly short survey. If you could take a moment to complete it, that would be much appreciated. Also, please spread the word!
http://terrillthompson.com/sports/survey/

Enjoy the tournament!
Terrill

Fred Olver