Hello All. I am involved with a singing group and have been keeping the lyrics
to the songs in a large text file. I have each song sequentially numbered. I
would simply like to be able to press chord+f on my focus 40 Blue type in the
number and press chord+e or chord+dot 8 and be placed on that number ready to
continue on reading the lyrics.

I have tried a number of apps, drafts, Nebulas, MS-word Voice Dream Writer and
others. The most success I had was with AccessNote In review mode and using dot
8 commands. However, it no longer works properly in iOS8.2 for me. I am using
an iPhone 6.

When I use the find buttons in the toolbars with some apps they will find the
text but then when I press return I am placed back at the beginning of the
document.  Note that before I press the return I press space with dots 45 to
enable the edit field to accept the braille input. I have automatic Braille

translation turned off. I tried turning it on but this made know difference.

I also sometimes need to make a change on the fly which is problematic when in
a review mode.

I   have a BrailleNotPk but every  time I update the file on the mac I have to
go through the process of copying the file via a card reader onto the flash
card of the PK.

While the find command on the PK works perfectly If I could use the 40 cell
Braille display it would make reading some of the lyrics easier, especially if
it is a faster piece.
It would be nice to simply sync my changes and be ready to rock-and-roll

Is this an issue for many of you or am I  going about things in the wrong way?

Thanks.

Barry