Sieghard. Just wondering how you Mounted the Rain Gage. I have it but will not
be putting it out until all this snow is gone. I have the Outdoor module
mounted on our deck railing and here in Nova Scotia we are snowed under from
the worst storms in 30 years. I am no longer getting readings so I think it may
be buried. It has worked fine since Xmas and I got a low battery reading so
brought it in and changed the batteries. That was before our two recent storms.

Thanks.

Barry