To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2015 2:56 PM
Subject: Please, I need some more suggestions about wearing Iphone on the neck.

Hi list,
I am very sorry for such a long e-mail, but I need your help, so please
read it to the end if you can.
I would like to ask you for some suggestions again.
I asked about iPhone Adjustable Lanyard (Neck Strap) the other day.
http://www.iphone-lanyard.com/Site/iPhone_Holder.html

As I did not get any feedback on this product, I suppose no one uses it.
After reading instructions on the seller's website a few times I think
the product is not exactly what I have been looking for.
They say:
"...Be sure to give the adhesive this amount of time before using it.
The adhesive is so strong that it effectively creates a watertight seal
with a hard case. Never remove and then reuse an Adhesive Holder. It is
meant for just one application."
I use Otterbox deffender case with my Iphone 6. What if I need to remove
it for some reason, for example to clean the phone or if any otterbox
part would get damaged and need to be replaced, so that lanyard will be
useless and that's why I think it is not good for my needs.
When I got Iphone 4 I always wanted to wear it around my neck, so I
browsed Ebay and found this product:
Silicone Lanyard
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Silicone-Lanyard-Neck-Strap-for-Apple-iPhone-4S-4-3g-iPod-/251867668418?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3aa47b9fc2

Seller description:
The latest neck strap lanyard with dock connector is specially designed
for the iPod Nano, iPod Touch or iPhone 3G/3GS/4G.  The lanyard’s unique
design provides a convenient, hands-free way to carry your iPhone or
iPod while keeping it close at hand!  Made of durable, flexible silicone
material the lanyard connects to your iPhone or iPod securely with a
built-in dock connector.
·         Brand new and good quality neck strap lanyard with dock connector
·         Made of elastic silicone material, durable and comfortable
·         Easy to use, just connect to Apple 30 pins Dock connector for
installing
·         Just press the sides of the connector to remove
·         Built-in adjustable ring for the length adjustment,
un-stretched length about 42cm
·         Hang your iPod or iPhone around your neck for a convenient,
fashionable way to carry your device
Compatible with:
·         Apple iPod all models with 30-pin connector
·         iPhone 3G / 3GS / 4G /4S

Although this product is made in China and many people have doubts about
quality of their products, I really like the lanyard it was exactly what
I need.
The price is $3.99 with free shipping to Slovakia, so not bad at all and
I've ordered three items just in case it gets broken so that I have a
replacement.
I had to replace the lanyard after a year of everyday use. I even used
it when I stayed at home and wanted to have my iphone with me.
After upgrading to Iphone 6 I cannot use the lanyard any more because
iphone 6 has lightning connector and the lanyard does not fit this
connector.
I have been trying hard to find something similar, but not success at all.
I know somepeople have their phones in small bags hanging around their
necks, but the bag is not the best solution for me.
I prefer lanyards because i can have very quick and easy access to my
phone even on the go and I can easily navigate the screen using one hand
without being worried that the phone will be dropped. When you have
phone in the bag, sometime it is necessary to give it out of the bag.
I have balance issues and I am worried of dropping my phone when giving
it out of the bag, so I prefer to wear the phone around my neck.
Any solution will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for your help in advance and for your patience to read it to the end.
Have a wonderful weekend.
With kind regards
Maria

--
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.