Hello again for your quick reply.
,

In the meantime I figured out the answers to my previous workflow questions.

However I have an other one related to workflow:
How does the menu action work?
I've added it but find no way to customize the different menu actions. Tried
adding some before the "one action" and the "Two action" but, at least with
voiceover they don't go where I'd like them.

Thanks for any help!

Best regards,

Ioana

Sent from my iPhone