I am confused, My languages and speech rate are six notches apart on the roter,
how come the speech rate gets effected by changing the language alone?

Thanks!

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Joseph Hudson
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 12:31 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: In My Iphone5, Speech rate Gets Doubled When Changing Language On
Rotor

No it is not a bug, you've got your rotor sent to the speech rate and when your
finger touches the screen you're swiping up and down which changes the speed.

Do you have a problem navigating social media? Do you find that email is the
best way to communicate, are you interested in meeting new people and making
new friends? Then we have created a group for you.this group, is where blind
and deaf individuals can get together and socialize in communicate. If you were
interested please subscribe here.

blank message to

chat-request@list.ntxability.orgSent from my iPhone