You can use Dropbox or Microsoft OneDrive to access documents on your iPhone, 
but if you are talking about adding things like music or ringtones then you 
have to use iTunes.

As for a world clock, it's right there inside the clock app that is on you r 
iPhone, it's the tab at the bottom left and it comes with a few cities by 
default but you can delete them and add your own. Of course you can also ask 
SIRI. For example, what time is it in Tokyo? What time is it in Capetown?

Regards,
Sieghard

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
multi 85
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2015 9:50 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Which are the best programs?

Hello all
I have just got one of those cool mini seika braille displays which
I'm hoping to use with the IPhone as a student, now I'd like some
solutions. (I don't have an IPad, so I'm hoping that I can use the
IPhone just as good for what I'd like)
I'd basically like to know what programs you guys who use braille
keyboards use for the following:
1. Managing your life, i.e calendar, putting in important dates, tests
and so on. Is the normal Calendar OK, or do you guys use something
really better?
2. Word Processing. I'd like to be able to do two types of things, one
is to write long documents, i.e lecture notes, but then I'd also like
another program or solution that if someone mentions something like an
important detail while I'm just out somewhere I could quickly be able
to write it down and then somehow just organise all the quick notes I
make, so this wouldn't be a question of having to write long notes,
more about having to write something you hear very quickly and to be
able to access and organise such things very quickly. So I wouldn't
like to have to go through a whole long process to actually start the
app if I just hear something I want to quickly write.
On that subject, would you guys recommend then disabling the feature
to make your phones lock, especially as I'd not like to have to take
it out and use the touch screen and then can only use the keyboard?
I'd like to use the keyboard for nearly everything and just keep the
phone somewhere else without having to bother with two devices.
3. Is there really no other easier way to move documents or books or
things you'd like to read to and from the IPhone than with ITunes, I
really hate it? I'd basically love to move things more to the phone
instead of from it. Yeah I know about emailing them, but sometimes I
just don't have access to wifi, so would rather like some other
answer.
4. Sorry for so many questions, last one I promise, is there a nice
and accessible world clock sort of app?
Thank you so much for all your help.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to