I placed an Amazon order yesterday and this stand is one of the items ordered. So, I'll report once I've played with it a bit.

Raul A. Gallegos
Assistive Technology Trainer

Phone Voice/Text: 832.554.7285
Email: r...@raulgallegos.com.noSpam
Twitter: www.twitter.com/rau47

On 4/7/2015 11:31 AM, Richard Turner wrote:
I thought folks on this list would want to see this as well.
OK, trying this again:
Here is the note I received from Tomek about ordering the Fopydo stand.

Richard,

Amazon changed the ‘Add to Cart’ button for my stand with ‘See All Buying
Options’ - but I am the only seller of this product so I am perplexed. This
happened spontaneously after 2 days of selling the product and as a results I
saw sales drop significantly. This complicates the shopping experience for the
blind and visually impaired. I contacted Amazon and I was informed that the
algorithm that runs the site changed the button, no further explanation was
given. I asked to change it back for this particular product because the change
makes it difficult to order the stand and I was told that they will see what
they can do.

As a workaround I created a Buy Now option on my site at this location on my
site: http://fopydo.com/scanningstandfortheblind
  - this is linked to PayPal. I would appreciate if you post this link on KNFB
Reader list. Costs are the same as on Amazon: $12 for the stand + $3 shipping
in US. International shipping is reasonable: $5 to Canada, $8 to most European
and North/Central/South American Countries and $10 everywhere else.