From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Rick Alfaro
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2015 1:03 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Whose ordering the Apple watch?

Hi Mary.

I currently alternate through 2 watches, a Tisot Silent T, and a watch that is
both Braille and talking. I frequently use the BEM speaker band but it isn't a
watch.

Here are my reasons for getting the Apple watch.

1. I'm a geek and just can't help myself. (lol) 2. I look forward to not having
to take my phone off of my belt case every time a notification comes in and
getting haptec alerts on my wrist.
3. I also look forward to being able to read and reply to text messages via the
watch again without having to fumble for my phone.
4. Making and receiving calls right on the watch also really appeals to me.

After reading the many hands-on reviews around, I'm sure there will be some
other functions that I'll use daily. I think it's really a matter of
convenience. I do agree however that it won't be for everyone and the things
that appeal to me might be a turn off for others.

My only concern is that it's a 1.0 product and I think we all know how that
could go but again the geek in me says go for it Dude!

Some of the functionality coming with the Apple watch I was actually getting
with the BEM speaker band but alas it isn't a watch.

Best regards,

Rick Alfaro