Hey all. Now that I'm not required to keep my mouth shut about iOS 8.3 due to
an NDA, I've noticed something strange with Voiceover when it comes to reading
statistics in an app. I'll give you two examples of what I mean. In Sports
Alerts before iOS 8.3, it would read your teams name, then read their record,
like for example, Hawks, 59, 19, then the team that they're playing plus their
record, and then the time. Now in iOS 8.3, Voiceover reads it like this:
Hornets, Hawks, 59, 19, 33, 45, 6:30 PM.
Another example of Voiceover's weird statistic reading is in Trivia Crack.
Before iOS 8.3, it would say the current score of a game you're playing, then
read who you're playing against, then they're level. Now in iOS 8.3, it reads
your opponent's level, then their name, then how long you have left to play,
and then the score last.
Has anyone else experienced this weird reading of statistics in iOS 8.3? Do you
think this is a bug or did Apple do this on purpose?