Hi,

What a great idea.
I'm no developer but one quick way might bde to have the taps in a morse code
number pattern so all you'd need to learn are the ten different number rhythms
so for 10-15 you'd have one tap slight gap followed by four evenly spaced taps,
a slight gap to the five evenly spaced taps for the zero, again the one tap
with slight gap to four evenly spaced taps for 1 andn five quick taps for the
5.
Sent from my iPad