From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Alan J Paganelli
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2015 11:44 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: What Apple Watch apps would you like me to develop?

On the other hand, I love talking watches.  That having been said, I like the
announcements at the top and bottom of the hour but I’d also like to be able to
turn off the hourly and half hourly announcements at will.  For example,
sitting in church is not a great time for your watch to shout out and it always
seems like at those times it’s shouting it’s ten o’clock AM!  People think your
playing with your watch instead of paying attention! LOL!

Regards,
Alan
Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your parents? Act now!!!!! Move out. Get
a job. Pay your bills wile you still know everything.
Please click on:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard. I often add files so check back regularly!
The albums in Technics format formerly on my website are still
available upon request. Thanks for listening!