Hello List,

I thought some would be interested in looking at these audio tutorials. The
content is using VO, the Apple TV, and Read2Go. I will paste the link to the
Carroll Center with a description of what one may find. Enjoy.

Here's the blurb.

The Carroll Center for the Blind:
http://carroll.org/2012/05/10/new-video-tutorials-from-the-apple-training-la

Voiceover!
Watch Brian Charlson, Director of Technology at The Carroll Center as he
demonstrates how to use Voiceover  screen reader on the iPhone. These free
tutorials focus on the use of Apple products and blind friendly apps. There
is also a video Using Apple TV with Voiceover showing how to use the digital
entertainment center device, Apple TV.
All videos are captioned and audio described.
Enjoy the show!

Eileen