Now I get what you are asking.
I can now get categories to work.
Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Al Puzzuoli
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2012 5:28 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Updated Sirius XM App seems to have a few accessibility
improvements

An updated version of the Sirius Xm app came out today, and though
accessibility is still far from perfect, this version does seem much
better. When using VO, you can now see, and double tap the buttons along
the bottom of the screen. The buttons are not labeled, but it looks like
you can use the one on the bottom left to get out of a channel and back
to  the category listings.
a really interesting new feature is that some, if not all shows will
apparently be available on demand. I think I was able to access this
feature by pressing the button second from the right on the bottom row.
This brought up show listings, but all the shows I was interested in
were listed as upcoming only, and the on demand button was dimmed. I'm
not sure if I'm missing any part of this feature's UI, but from what I
can tell, if a show were indeed available on demand, I would have been
able to access it.
it also looks like you can "store a show for offline listening". There
is now a "start" button next to the go to live button when listening to
a show. I assume this starts recording?
At any rate, if anyone else discovers anything more of interest, please
share it in this thread.
Thanks,

Al