From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 10:09 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Setting reminders with SIRI has become less useful

Hi Neal,

Now, that is interesting. I just tried your wording and that worked, But when I
tried it by saying “Remind me on Monday at 7:30 AM that I have a Skype Call
with Brian at 8 AM it just repeated that ver betum and when I said “Yes” to
create it SIRI just said “I added this to your list” which means it’s in my
list but not so that at 7:30 it reminds me. Maybe I am doing something wrong
and you can maybe try to set a reminder for a date a few days in the future and
see if that works for you. Something like my example, Remind me at a certain
date and time about an event that same day but maybe an hour or 2 later. As I
said, this always used to work if you did it in 2 parts, first tell SIRI you
want a reminder on a certain date and time and second tell it what you want the
reminder to say including the time when your appointment is or that it is in 1
hour, for example.