I'm not sure I know what you mean when you say the messes are out of order, but according to my sighted friends, updates are listed based on when they were last liked, commented on or so on, so the order of news items isn't as random as it seems.

On 04/20/2015 07:32 AM, Rose Combs wrote:
It is less annoying that the operator thing was.  Still I don’t
understand why all messes are so out of order or why it occasionally
stops reading.  If most of my remaining family were not on it I’d
leave,.  They are so enamored with sending photos without explanation
and what is with all these photos of people they can’t even know.

Rose Combs

roseco...@q.com <mailto:roseco...@q.com>

A picture may be worth a thousand words but it takes up three times the
memory!

*From:*viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] *On
Behalf Of *Alan J Paganelli
*Sent:* Sunday, April 19, 2015 11:03 AM
*To:* viphone@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* Re: Oddity with latest Facebook Update

I would love to get rid of that dot product thing.  I just tried your
suggestion and it didn’t work for me on my iPhone 5s.  As far as I can
tell, it’s just enoying and perhaps face book will get it fixed.

Regards,
Alan
Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your parents? Act now!!!!! Move
out. Get
a job. Pay your bills wile you still know everything.
Please click on:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard. I often add files so check back regularly!
The albums in Technics format formerly on my website are still
available upon request. Thanks for listening!