Hi yes here is a podcast that talks about bluetooth keyboard commands but I am
not sure if that would work on that specific keyboard.
Here is the link to the podcast.
http://www.applevis.com/sites/default/files/podcasts/AppleVisPodcast527.mp3
<http://www.applevis.com/sites/default/files/podcasts/AppleVisPodcast527.mp3>

Frustrated with your Mac, I-device, or AppleTV?  New user and want quick
efficient answers?  Or maybe you know apple products and want to contribute?
Then come join a list where questions are always answered, and we are always
patient with you.
Subscribe here: peel-the-apple+subscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:peel-the-apple+subscr...@googlegroups.com>
Short quick getting started Tutorials: http://peeltheapple.wordpress.com/
<http://peeltheapple.wordpress.com/>
Or just follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/PealTheApple
<https://twitter.com/PealTheApple>
And ask your question there.  All are welcome!
Isaac
hebertisaa...@gmail.com