also, what is the difference between desktop and piano mode?
Dave.

-----Original Message----- From: christopher hallsworth
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2015 11:20 AM
To: Viphone
Subject: Re: MBraille iOS app update

Well, thanks for the complements, but I'm no true expert *smile*; I was just willing to test the third party keyboard for the developer.

At my end, everything appears to be working once I restored my purchases. However, this was a new install of MBraille rather than via an update. I uninstalled the store version so as to only have the test version on both my iPhone 4s and iPad Mini 2 running 8.3.

It sounds like MBraille Proper has not communicated with the third party keyboard correctly so all features will be available. Try restarting MBraille Proper then closing it out from the app switcher. Next, restart your device either via the hard reset or by turning it off, wait up to five minutes then turn it back on again.

I hope this helps even a little.