Hi, another question that I have though about the search is that sometimes I
can't get the I can't get to the place where it says iPad only which lets you
select the iPhone if you want it or iPhone only which I think you could select
the iPad. That is my other question about the search. Sorry that I was a little
bit vague on that. Thank you all for the replies. God bless, Wren Langley

Sent from my iPhone