From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Woody Anna Dresner
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2015 2:29 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Bulk] Re: ICloud and apple pay questions

Hello Jeremy,

The easiest way to fix iCloud is probably to delete the account on your
phone and then sign in with the one on your computer. When you delete the
account, you'll be asked if you want to keep the data on your phone. Choose
to keep it. Then if there's any data there that isn't in your regular iTunes
account, it hsould be copied over.

As for scanning a credit card, I haven't done that, but I have scanned in
iTunes gift cards. If it works the same way, there's no button. You just
choose to scan, and the phone starts looking for a credit card. Then put the
phone on top of your credit card so that the camera lens is in the middle.
Slowly start raising the phone up. It will let you know when it's able to
get the information from your card.

Best,

Anna